Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Run Off

It was sunny and 6 degrees with the north wind.

The 10km course was out and back, started at Sporting Intentions and all way to boardwalk at Victoria Park.

I ran the course with Stan's group training on Thursday night with wet snow falling.

Stan won the race in 34:46 Roya MacDonald for top female in 41:09.

I finish in 45:17 and came place in 18th out of 86 runners.

The BBQ was afterwards. It was very well organized run.

Official Result: 18th out of 85
10K in 45 minutes, 17 seconds

More Photos (ours) More Photos (Deborah's)


Tomorrow the first run outside PEI at Grande-Digue 15km race in New Brunswick. I excited the race on Mainland with NB runners.

Then I go to visit my grandmother and Alex Coffin's running store.



Running For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance not cure

No comments: