Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Run UPEI Running Group


I joined Run UPEI last Tuesday. Run UPEI is a running group with Stanley Chaisson at the University of Prince Edward Island. 11 weeks, 21 sessions of running and learning and have fun. I joined to keep fit, running the fast pace. My goals are get better times than last year, train more, have fun. We run on the indoor track and on the trail behind UPEI. Mostly new people but some roadrunners I know and I know Stan. (posted by Alex)

Stan's Run UPEI Intermediate Group between out & backs on the trail

Running For Autism
Not Against It
acceptance not cure

2 comments:

Alex Bain said...

Hi Kevin. I will run Spring Tune Up at Bedeque on Saturday. 10km. There is a snowstorm today.

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex

This is a very cool blog! That is me running beside you at UPEI--hope you like the group and you can make me run faster too!

See you later

Cheryl